If the audio stops playing, press stop and allow time for the stream to load.
50 minutes of songs from the Harvest vaults. The label was set up in 1969 by EMI as an attempt to cash in on the new progressive rock sound and to give Philips' Vertigo and Decca's Deram/Nova imprints a run for their money. It ceased releasing new material in 1984, yet can still be found on reissues. And yes, the programme does close with Duran Duran. It's not a bad tune, honest.
- Listen Learn Read On, Deep Purple, The Book Of Taliesyn, 1968
- Careful With That Axe, Eugene, Pink Floyd, 7", 1968
- Religious Experience (Singing A Song in the Morning) Featuring Syd Barrett, Kevin Ayers, Joy of a Toy, 1969
- Baby Lemonade, Syd Barrett, Barrett, 1970
- Hell's Angels, Roy Harper, Flat Baroque and Berserk, 1970
- Glenlogie, Shirley and Dolly Collins, Love, Death And The Lady, 1970
- There's No Vibrations But Wait!, Edgar Broughton Band, Sing Brother Sing, 1970
- Bubbles, Janus, Gravedigger, 1972
- Axe Victim, Be Bop Deluxe, Axe Victim, 1974
- 10538 Overture, Electric Light Orchestra, Light Years, 1977
- This Perfect Day, The Saints, 7", 1977
- Outdoor Miner, Wire, Chairs Missing, 1978
- Planet Earth (Single Version), Duran Duran, 1981