If the audio stops playing, press stop and allow time for the stream to load.
Where almost classic rock rocks, and this time I mean it, man. 50 minutes of gear sounds from the good old days when songs were real songs and real men wore dungarees. The big noise of this play list is Big Star, but give the Joe Walsh and Bobby Charles songs a good listen and they'll grow on you.
- The Sad Bag Of Shaky Jake, Humble Pie, Town And Country, 1969, Immediate
- Backsliding Fearlessly, Mott The Hoople, Mott The Hoople (Remaster Version), 1969, Island
- One Toke Over the Line, Brewer and Shipley, Tarkio, 1970, Karma Sutra
- The Ballad Of El Goodo, Big Star, #1 Record, 1972, Ardent
- Street People, Bobby Charles, Bobby Charles , 1972, Bearsville
- Silver Pistol, Brinsley Schwarz, Silver Pistol, 1972, United Artists
- Birdcall Morning, Joe Walsh, Barnstorm, 1972, ABC
- Easy To Slip, Little Feat, Sailin' Shoes, 1972, Warner
- It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference, Todd Rundgren, Something/Anything?, 1972, Bearsville
- Mystifies Me, Ron Wood, I've Got My Own Album to Do, 1974, Warner
- Heavenly Homes, Be Bop Deluxe, Sunburst Finish, 1976, Harvest
- Dreamer, Dennis Wilson, Pacific Ocean Blue, 1977, Caribou
- Ricky Don't Lose that Number, Steely Dan, Aja, 1977, ABC
- Against The Wind, Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band, Against The Wind, 1980, Capitol