If the audio stops playing, press stop and allow time for the stream to load.
This week, we go take a historical journey through the emotion states of rock and roll, which is what it's all about. And it's not all about the love; we have outrage and panic from the optimistic 60s, confusion, depression and apathy from the 70s , and anxiety, fear and loneliness in the 80s. Enjoy.
- Panic, Reparata & The Delrons, 7"
- Outrage, Booker T & The MGs, The Complete Stax-Volt Singles 1959-1968 (Disc 4), 1965, Stax
- How Does It Feel, The Creation, We Are Painter Men, 1967, Hit-Ton
- Joy Of A Toy Continued, Kevin Ayers, Joy Of A Toy, 1970, Harvest
- Wheels Of Confusion, Black Sabbath, Vol.4, 1972, Vertigo
- Same Old Blues, Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band, Blue Jeans And Moonbeams, 1974, Virgin
- Lounging There Trying, Hatfield and The North, The Rotters' Club, 1975, Virgin
- I Want More, Can, Cannibalism, 1977, Virgin
- I'm Bored, Iggy Pop, New Values, 1979, RCA
- I Feel Mysterious Today, Wire, Chairs Missing, 1978, Harvest
- Everybody's Happy Nowadays, Buzzcocks, Singles Going Steady, 1979, United Artists
- Boy with the Perpetual Nervousness, The Feelies, Crazy Rhythms, 1980, Stiff
- In Fear Of fear, Bauhaus, 1979-1983, 1985, Beggars Banquet
- Don't Want to Know If You Are Lonely, Husker Du, Candy Apple Grey, 1986, SST
- Feel The Pain, Dinosaur Jr, Without A Sound, 1995, Blanco y Negro/Sire